Friday 27 May 2016

Resell : Butterfly Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear)

This item has some insane profit if you are able to sell it on the steam market. Currently on OPSkins the Butterfly Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear) is about $150 USD lower than the steam market.
Currently there are two Butterfly Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear) on OPSkins for $225 USD.


Butterfly Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear) sells on the steam market for $375 USD. That a profit of $150 USD. Be warn this is probably not the safest item to resell as the factory new of the Butterfly Knife | Fade is around $200USD. It may also take 2-3 days to sell the item on the steam market. 




2 comments:

  1. I have a Flip knife | Doppler (Factory new) if you are intrested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog... I love this blog. I am extreme gamer and love to play CSGO. When I need to get Free CSGO SKins , then I choose GamersNab.com as my best choice.

    ReplyDelete